Changes at the chapel
There have obviously been some changes to buildings in the village over the last hundred years.
One picture is taken from a postcard that was posted in 1905 so the photograph would have been taken before that. The current owner of the Chapel, which is now converted for domestic use, obtained the postcard recently.
The other photo shows the building as it is now, definitely recognisable but also showing the changes that have taken place.